Dedicated South Florida Lawyer Protects Your Rights in Property Matters
Seasoned Boca Raton attorney represents individuals and businesses in real property transactions and litigation
As a Boca Raton real estate attorney serving South Florida for more than two decades, Susan A. Lopez, P.A. provides skilled counsel and knowledgeable representation to residential and commercial clients. Property investments are often the largest investment a person or business will ever make, so it’s essential to have a detail-oriented lawyer who knows both the local laws and local landscape. Whether you need help buying or selling your home, financing the purchase of a commercial property or litigating a contract dispute, you can depend on me to represent your interests from beginning to end.
Proficient lawyer helps clients navigate residential real estate matters
The purchase and sale of residential real estate can be complicated and costly if buyers or sellers fail to seek the help of an experienced lawyer. I bring clarity to each transaction, with the ability to anticipate and head off problems and provide straightforward guidance with tasks that include:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Reviewing financing documents
- Handling zoning, land use and permitting issues
- Advising on boundary and easement disputes
- Conducting closing procedures
I assist buyers, owners and lenders with title insurance, set by the state, to ensure the property being sold is free of defects, liens or other encumbrances. I also represent buyers and sellers of residential real estate, including condo and homeowners associations, in disputes.
Committed law firm offers commercial real estate guidance
The location of a business is integral to its success. Before making an offer to purchase, lease or sell commercial real estate, it’s important to seek legal advice. I assist clients with:
- Commercial real estate transactions — I represent businesses that are buying, selling or leasing commercial properties by handling sales contracts, build-outs and closings and providing guidance on easements and zoning restrictions.
- Commercial real estate financing — I advise on financing for commercial leases and purchases, structured transactions, commercial mortgages and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
When disputes arise, you can rely on me to represent your best interests in mediation sessions or in the courtroom.
Responsive attorney resolves landlord-tenant law issues
As an experienced real estate lawyer, I work with both tenants and landlords to create mutually beneficial lease agreements that meet each party’s expectations. I draft and review leases, represent clients in eviction actions, help landlords collect overdue payments, and assist with other landlord-tenant disputes.
Contact a knowledgeable real estate attorney in Florida
For skilled representation in South Florida real estate transactions or disputes, turn to the law firm of Susan A. Lopez, P.A. Contact me online or call my practice in Boca Raton at 561-430-4387 to schedule a free initial consultation.