Established Boca Raton Real Estate Lawyer Delivers Trusted Counsel
Skillful attorney represents South Florida clients in property, estate planning and corporate matters
In South Florida, individuals and business owners who face legal challenges can put their trust in the law firm of Susan A. Lopez, P.A. in Boca Raton. With more than 20 years of experience, I am committed to providing knowledgeable advice and tireless advocacy to clients in real estate, trusts and estates, and corporate law matters. Whether you need skilled counsel for buying a home, creating a trust or forming a business, you can count on me to represent your interests with the dedication you deserve.
Respected legal advocate vigorously protects clients’ interests
Having served the Boca Raton community since 1997, I’ve become known for being a tenacious advocate who provides clients with:
- A hands-on approach — I work closely with each person or company I represent to deliver tailored legal assistance targeted to my client’s unique goals. Your case will never be relegated to a junior staff member.
- An aggressive litigation strategy — Many corporate and property concerns can be resolved outside of court, but when skilled litigation is the best way to resolve a dispute, I will vigorously advance your interests.
- A commitment for the life of your legal matter — From the beginning of your real estate, estate planning or business matter until its successful resolution, you can count on receiving personalized guidance every step of the way.
As your attorney, it is my mission to provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions. I provide a free initial consultation so that you can proceed with confidence.
Accomplished lawyer assists Floridians with property, legacy and corporate concerns
For more than two decades, I’ve represented individuals and businesses in South Florida in the following areas:
- Real estate — I bring extensive experience to every real estate matter I handle, from helping clients to buy or sell residential properties and secure title insurance to assisting with commercial real estate transactions and financing. I also assist property owners and renters with lease agreements and represent both parties in landlord-tenant disputes.
- Trusts and estates — My firm assists clients in creating estate plans that specify their wishes and provide for their beneficiaries through sound wills and trusts, living wills, and guardianship provisions. I also guide personal representatives or executors through the probate process to ensure the decedent’s wishes are upheld and the estate is properly administered. Should a dispute arise, I can represent families or administrators in probate disputes.
- Corporate law — My firm provides an array of corporate law services to businesses of all sizes in South Florida. I advise on business formation, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, labor and employment issues, and business disputes.
For help in any of these areas, take advantage of a free initial consultation to discuss options for resolving your legal issue.
Contact an experienced South Florida property, estate planning and corporate lawyer
For high-quality legal advice on real estate, estates and trusts, or corporate law matters, you can put your trust in the law office of Susan A. Lopez, P.A. I serve clients in Boca Raton and throughout South Florida. Please call 561-430-4387 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.